Blasterparts Precision Flywheels
Ready for despatch (in days): 1
Availability: Out of stock
Electronic Nerf-Blasters deserve more love than just more power…
…we said to ourselves and got our hands on the core piece of the so-called Flywheelblasters. The most characteristic flaw in all Flywheel Blasters is the typical blow dryer-sound, which can get as loud as an industrial vacuum cleaner, especially with a Voltage Mod installed.
The problem: Injection molding, the process that Hasbro uses to fabricate most of their parts, doesn’t allow for the needed precision to create balanced flywheels. That’s why our wheels are lathed at a German turning shop. The almost perfectly balanced flywheels generate a lot less vibration and noise especially when reaching higher speeds.
Reasons to upgrade your blaster with Precision Flywheels:
- Drastic noise reduction especially in modded blasters when installed correctly
- Improved accuracy and velocity
- More consistent muzzle velocity
- Difficulty of installation: moderate
The Blasterparts Precision Flywheels were tested and approved to work with (as of Summer 2016):
- Nerf N-Strike Elite (XD) Stryfe
- Nerf N-Strike Elite (XD) Rapidstrike CS-18
- Nerf N-Strike Elite (XD) Cam CS-12
- Nerf N-Strike Elite (XD) Stockade
- Nerf N-Strike Elite XD Rhino-Fire
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Hyperfire
- Nerf N-Strike (Elite) Rayven CS-18
- Nerf Rebelle Rapid Red
- Nerf Rebelle Fearless Fire
- Nerf N-Strike Elite (XD) Modulus Blaster ECS-10
- Nerf Doomlands Impact Zone Desolator
- Nerf Star Wars Rogue One Jyn Erso Deluxe Blaster
They will NOT work with:
- Nerf N-Strike Elite XD Demolisher 2 in 1
Installing new flywheels is pretty much the same process in every model (only the Barricade and Stockade need a little trickery). The flywheel cage is located directly in front of the magwell and is fastened with 4 screws. After opening up the cage, the original flywheels can be pried off gently, using a small screwdriver.
When press fitting the new wheels, make sure to support the back of the motor shaft to prevent damaging the motor or the rubber pads behind the motors.
Note: Blasterparts modification products are no toys. Not suitable for children! The installation of the mod kit causes a significant increase in performance. The offered modification kits are NOT products of the manufacturer of the mentioned blaster. There is no relationship to the manufacturer of the mentioned brand.
|Product Type||Voltage Mod|
|Delivery Contents||2 pcs. flywheels, installation manual|
|Minimum age [in years]||14|
- A must buy!!!
Performance Workmanship Overall Design